Posted on November 25, 2013
NorCal Community Love
Sunday at Santa Clara. Scott is excited!
New Graduates from the Santa Clara Prep Course, Anup and Lisa. Welcome guys!
Its that time again, how much food can you eat before you coma out on the couch with the dog! But it's all sooooooo good.............. It doesn't have to be that way, or it doesn't have to be AS bad as that any way.
Here are a few tips from Coach Pat to keep yourself under control (CAUTION: Some of these may cause you to eat more!) :
* eat before you go to a party so you aren't starving when you get there.
* fill your FIRST plate with vegetables, then go back to see what you want on your second round.
* Decide before you go what you might 'cheat' on and stick with it.
* get a workout in before your meal.
* Drink lots of Eggnog.....it's balanced with fat, protein, carbohydrate and alcohol ;-)
Also, check out our Nutrition Blog today, Dana updated it with some more tips and ideas for the holidays!
Workout for Tuesday:
Complete 30 Muscle Ups with EMOM performing 5 deadlifts (225/155)
5 Bar/Jumping Bar Muscle Ups
5 deadlifts (185/125 or less)